Leedey, Oklahoma

I have had the pan about 2 years and now the food I cook sticks to the pan.I don't want to scratch the pan so I have to boil water and soap in it so I can clean it witch means the pan is very hot to clean.

I do not need 100 words to tell you that I do not like the way I have to clean the pan after every time I use it now.The fact that you need 100 words when 45 or 50 words would cover the problem I have tells me you are not going to do anything about it.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nuwave Pic and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nuwave Pic.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Nuwave Pic to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Pic?

Comments

Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Nuwave Pic - Cooktop Review Nuwave Pic "Plastic button tore after two years of use. Control no longer works now , must hard power off. Won't waste time calling to replace. Make America great again by disallowing..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Case Boss - Disappointed after received Case Boss "Actually i look forward your product but so sad and disappointed when I received it! This case no prefectly about the phone cover and I felt waste my money in..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more