1.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have unpacked a PRO PIC for the first time last week.Upon start up it would immediately provide a E1 code which means the pan was not compatible.

This pan came with the purchase and I tried many others that were induction compatible with the same results. The Nuwave products were still in boxes as the plan was to allow my father to use them in his attached apartment. Unfortunately he became ill and never had the opportunity to use them. Below is the information on what and when I purchased it.

August 28, 2014 I purchased from Hearthware Order# 975876. This was a special on television: 1-P1284 PRO PIC 1-P1285 PRO PIC (BOGO) PC1008-01 ULT COOKWARE 9" & 10.5" PANS 1-Pan would never work & other will shut off while trying to use. For information purpose the non-working Model#30341Q Serial#Q1407-011-191C. I realize this product was one of the original units but, I believe as a prospective customer you should check out reviews, other than the Heartware.com website.

RESPONSE: Thank you for your reply. I am very sorry to hear that you feel this way and I do understand. Unfortunately this is all we are able to offer at the moment since warranty is no longer valid. If you have any further questions please let us know.

Ilse T. SUGGESTION: Check your item upon arrival as Nuwave will only warranty the 1-year unless you pay for an extended warranty.

When it breaks down they do not have a service department so you can not pay to have it repaired.It's a use and throw away item!

Review about: Nuwave Pic Cooktop.

I didn't like: Product does not work as well as they described in infromercial.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Pic?

Comments

Was using a thermometer, trying to get to 350. Never reached any higher than 305. Why won't it get hotter

Yes I have same problem like your being forced to by more products the *** pan mine does not work either with other pans and I'm not gone to by one pan for 80.fin pan rip off money hungry pieces off *** why didn't they just make an reaglur hot plate