This company.Really knows how to rip people off they say order this oven and get this cookware free its not free and I didn't not even receive it I called their customer service and he was a *** here is the way it works if u order on line they show u a picture of the cookware and the cooktop together and if u want to order it and get the free cookware press here.

Which I did that is where u put all your information,so I assume that I'm ordering the cooktop and the free cookware minus the processing fee of a extra 49.00 for the cookware and extra cooktop which the extra cooktop is suppose to be free so shipping and processing fee is a total of 113.73.plus I did the 3 easy pays well after u put all your information in it comes up to where. U can buy extra things for your cooktop like a carding case cookware iron flat skillets ect. Which I did order a carrying case for the extra cooktop to put in our camper. And a iron skillet for breads and pancakes.

So when my cooktops came I was excited about it until I opened it. Guess what no cookware . So called customer service about my order told them I was supposed to get the free cookware minus the processing fee.now he said it was my fault because I did not order the cookware then ask me if I order by phone or Internet I said Internet I wanted a better look of what I was getting.the way they have it set up on their web site they have the cooktop and cookware together if u want this press this button. And I did.

It took me staight to give your information I did.

After that it took me to the extra stuff u can get with it.ithen your final checkout.when u check a box that as free cookware here along with you cookware u would think that would be that just say they are good rip off artist I was going to send this stuff back the guy just laugh said they still get the processing fee and shipping all I would get is the fist payment .then I would have to pay to ship it back .so I got screwed don't let this happen to you these in commercials like to get u in but in the long run we are the ones get ripped off and we make them rich.I'll be out over 250.00 dollars when all is done stick with ebay or amazon they are a lot better.

Review about: Nuwave Pic Cooktop.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Pic?

Comments

Mosheim, Tennessee, United States #726443

I feel this way to when they say free it should be free .no matter how they have it set up I thought about ordering the cooktops but after reading your review know way .these in commercials and ads loved to draws us in and rip us off .shame on new wave u need to send their cookware to them. Over 200.00 is a lot of money.glad I'm keeping mine thanks for posting :( :( :cry :(