4.4
Style and Design

I am extremely surprised to see negitive reviews!We recently received our newave system (went all out on 400.00 worth of salesmans suggestion-hate when they get me but happy they did...

And in our situation, it is a blessing!!! We're a small company-small family looking to enhance our office space. Instead of buying a stove top range we ordered newave and couldn't be happier! Boils water in seconds...

Safe to work in confined spaces and overall gave us a opportunity to bond over food where we otherwise wouldn't of.

Ok ok if I already had a full kitchen, I may of been disappointed like some of these reviews.. Where I was looking for something spectacular were out of this world,but for us it was!

For a 400$ we received a entire kitchen, burners,pots,pans,lids with a safe alternative to cook together!

Thanks newave!!!!!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of nuwave pic cooktop. Nuwave Pic needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nuwave pic cooktop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nuwave Pic.

Had an Experience with Nuwave Pic?

Comments